Things to know before purchasing
By purchasing the entrance ticket to the Festival, the visitor accepts these regulations without reservation:
1. PRESALE PURCHASE
- The online purchase limit is 10 presales. Above this limit, please make your purchase through the Tourist Office of Valeggio sul Mincio.
- The online purchase is NOT an entrance ticket, but a presale. In order to receive the paper ticket, which is the only entrance ticket for the festival, it is mandatory to go to the IAT Pro Loco office located in Valeggio sul Mincio.
2. TICKET COLLECTION
- The person who purchased the presale will be the only one authorised to collect the tickets. Tickets will NOT be handed out to other people or individual participants.
- If the person who purchased the tickets is unable to collect the tickets in person from the Tourist Office, he/she may appoint a substitute through a signed proxy document and a copy of the identity card of the person who made the online purchase.
- The proxy document to be filled out will be available as an attachment to the presale confirmation e-mail.
- To collect the tickets, the person who placed the order can go to the Tourist Office of Valeggio sul Mincio from 1 June, until 5 p.m. on 20 June, with a valid identity document and the payment receipt. In the absence of these documents, tickets will NOT be delivered.
- We recommend you to anticipate as much as possible the ticket collection to avoid queues during the evening.
3. SEAT ASSIGNMENT
- Seats will be assigned PROGRESSIVELY according to availability and it will not be possible to express any preferences on the restaurant or the position within the location.
- The only way to ensure CLOSE SEATS during the event, is to make the purchase in a single order. After the purchase it will not be possible in any way to request seat relocations.
4. REFUND, CANCELLATION
- There will be no REFUND of any kind.
- The organiser reserves the right to CANCEL the event due to force majeaure, seperate from its will and due to exceptional events, such as natural disasters, war, national mourning, catastrophes, epidemics (including Covid-19), acts or laws of Public Authority or any other similar cause or, in any case, internationally recognised among the causes of force meajure. In case of cancellation of the event due to reasons of force meajure, the refund will be 80€ compared to the full price of the ticket.
- In case of BAD WEATHER the dinner of the Festa del Nodo d’Amore will be moved to the Restaurants of the Association and the ticket will not be refunded. Specific informaion will be given on the official website www.festanododamore.it by 4 p.m. of the same day.
5. ACCESS AND INDEMNITY CLAUSE
- Pets are not allowed at the event. Exception is made for assistance dogs used by disabled people. It is however necessary to notify the presence of the service dog when buying the ticket.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed at the event. Children over the age of 10 must have a full ticket and an assigned seat to enter. There will be NO price reduction for children.
- Strollers are NOT allowed for safety reasons.
- There will be no menu variations of any kind (gluten-free, plant-based…)
- The Association declines every liablity for damage to property or people.